Legally, most businesses need to compile a risk register, where risks relate to public or employee liability .
But, an effective business also manages both this risk and commercial risks, both at organisational and at project level. Moreover, the advent of Sarbanes-Oxley has raised the awareness and importance of risk management for organisations.
Risk Manager® is a cost-effective tool, which enables you to identify, cost and manage risks within an organisation and within individual projects.
Risk Manager® provides a systematic framework for:-
- Defining corporate risk strategy
- Identifying categories and items of risk
- Assigning probabilities and ratings (or cash values) to each item of risk
- Identifying tools/procedures for minimising/eliminating risk and assigning them to each item
- Assigning responsibility for management of risk items to defined personnel
- Analysing the ranking, importance and cost of the various risks
- Monitoring the application of risk procedures/tools
- Reporting of Risk scenario
With Risk Manager®, organizations can automatically produce comprehensive documentation of their risk management strategy, management and results and can keep a tight monitor on risk management initiatives and new threats.